Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Barbapapa!











We got a new picture book from OBAACHAN (おばあちゃん). It's another Barbapapa book, in which Barbapapa goes to find his partner, Barbamama. Tetsushi liked this book instantly, and I had to read this book five time last night. he likes バーバモジャ(Barbabeau) more than anyone. He laughs loud when he hears モジャモジャ. He's a very hairy barba and he is an artist.

Japanese language is very rich in onomatopoeia, and every time he hears this kind of sound, he's so happy. ごぼごぼ、ばちゃばちゃ、どんどんetc.

At Campus creche, he can make pee when they use a potty. Maybe to resume toilet training, we might have to buy a new potty. The second baby is also coming. It will be useful, but he's such a big boy but back to potty??? He doesn't want to go to toilet

3 comments:

  1. Hello!
    I am looking at your blog every day.
    Barbapapa's moving picture is nice. I wonder how can you do such tecnique.
    Why yuan yuan's name is Xiao Tong?
    If you use English name ,it might be more popular.
    I finished special event Hoji.I felt so sad again because my father and mother is not there any more.
    I was so tiring event but it is so important oppotunity to ensure family bond.
    Is there such event in China?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 返事どうもありがとう。バーバモジャはアニメーションGIFというファイルで、そういう物を作るソフトでできます。これはバーバパパのサイトからとってきたのだけど。XiaoTongは小童で、中国では年下のTongさんはみんなXiaoTongになるのです。李さんならXiaoLiです。たかし

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is china's culture. My surmane is Tong. "Xiao" means young. It is an informal way to call "Miss Tong".

    ReplyDelete